Can I use IQOS when it is raining or in extreme temperatures?
The IQOS is an electronic device that should be treated with the same care as a smartphone, for example.
Protect your IQOS from water, direct sunlight, and heat. Do not leave your IQOS in hot places, such as the interior of a car, for long periods of time since this could damage or significantly impair the battery or electronics.
Make sure that the holder is completely dry before you connect it to the pocket charger again. At low temperatures, you can prevent potential malfunction by briefly warming it in your hands.
Is IQOS safe as an electronic device?
IQOS Holder and Pocket Charger are safe, as electronic devices, when used in accordance with the instructions in the Quick Start Guide.
For more details refer to the User Guide.
They both comply with EU consumer electronic safety requirements indicated by the “CE" (European Conformity) symbols on the packaging.
What should I do if my IQOS device is not functioning?
If your IQOS device has stopped working, please do a soft reset.
If the device is still not working, please contact IQOS Care by free phone call – 0800 9900000 – and request a replacement order for your IQOS.
If you notice any defect or crack, please stop using your IQOS immediately and contact IQOS Care.
How should I storage my IQOS?
Keep IQOS away from water, direct sunlight and/or heat.
Do not leave IQOS device for extended period of time in a hot place, such as inside a car, as the battery or electronics may be damaged or significantly deteriorated.
How to clean my IQOS?
You can easily clean your IQOS™ Holder and Cap in few steps:
1. switch off your IQOS Holder
2. wait for at least 30 seconds to cool down the blade
3. remove the cap
4. slide open your IQOS Cleaning Tool and check if it is not deformed and free of particles
1. with a straight and gentle gesture, insert the IQOS Cleaning Tool till it touches the bottom of the heating chamber
2. do not twist yet
1. without any further pushing pressure, gently twist IQOS™ Cleaning Tool 2-3 times
2. stop twisting, and extract the Tool straight from the Holder
3. gently tap the Holder and the Cleaning Tool to remove the tobacco residuals
• Finalize – use the IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks as a finishing touch.
1. insert the IQOS™ Cleaning Stick straight along the chamber
2. do not push or hit against the blade
3. do not attempt to clean the blade
4. in case IQOS™ Cleaning Stick is blocked, do not force. Simply use again the IQOS Cleanig Tool and repeat the above steps.
1. Clean the inside of the IQOS™ Cap from the top with the IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks
2. Clean the bottom of the Cap with the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool:
a. Insert the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool till it touches the bottom of the Cap
b. Without extra push, gently twist the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool 2 - 3 times
c. Stop twisting, and gently tap both the cap and the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool to remove tobacco residuals.
How to clean the IQOS Cleaning Tool?
Gently tap the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool on a surface and use a cloth to get rid of the residues.
Do not clean it with water to avoid any humid contact with the electronics of the IQOS™ Holder.
How often should I clean my IQOS?
To ensure optimal taste, we recommend cleaning your IQOS™ once a day. You can clean even more frequently if you feel to.
A regular cleaning of your IQOS™ will make the cleaning process quick and smooth.
Only use IQOS™ original cleaning tools to clean your IQOS™.